MuNetwork - Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Community Forum of MuOnline Center - MuNetwork. Here you can solve your problems, you can chat with new friends. There are so many things you can find here. Go get something to drink and enjoy our Community Forum. Oh and don't forget: Be active, not aggressive!

[Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Igeie
Administrator
Administrator
Igeie

[Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1   [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:27 pm

This Guide is to set up a version 1.04j Season 3 Episode 1 MuServer
95% bugless
NOTE: all the files aren't made by me, they ARE all made by some guy
called endi.

1. First step: Downloading needed things

Downloading the Files. links below:
Server:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Client download:

Patch downloads: (you need both patches)

Microsoft SQL Download:

Winrar Download (if you dont have winrar Smile ) ::::

and select language for winrar (english)

2. 2nd step installing Microsoft SQL Server (skip if you already have installed it)

look below for installation guide:

1.Download sql,click the sqleval.exe file that delivers the package to the C:/ drive and once the package is delivered go to the C:/ drive look for SQLEVAL and click on "autorun" (it has a icon of a monitor or something like that)
2.Click on "SQL Server 2000 Components"
3.Click on "Install Database Server"

1.Click on Next
2.Click on Next again
3.Click Next again
4.Put your name and your company's name, or put whatever LOL, then click Next
5.Click in were it says, "Yes"
6.Click Server and Client tools then click Next
7click on Next, but make sure the box is check on were it says, "default"
8.click on Next, Make sure typical is checked.
9.Click "Use the Local System Account"click Next
10.Click on were it says, "Mixed Mode", and make a password, (username is, "sa")
WRITE DOWN THE PASSWORD YOU NEED FOR STEP 7. AND NEVER FORGET YOUR PASSWORD!
LAST PART: Click Next and it will start to install.

3. Now, For the 3rd step, organizing the files.

After you have extracted the files (server+client+patches) add the patches to the client. Next, please put your Muserver and client in the D:/ drive, that way you dont need to change the paths on the links.

4. 4th step, restoring the databases.

Part A, Open up the service manager in the SQL folder and click on the button, "Start/Continue" until it shows a green square.

Now, open the enterprise manager in the same SQL folder on "all programs" (should be there ) make sure you have service manager opened when you open enterprise manager.

ok now, click on, "Microsoft Sql Servers" then on, "Sql Server Group, then on "local(window NT)" And click on databases or just keep clicking until you see a folder named, "Databases."

click on the database folder, and some databases should be there. Now, right click on one of them and click, "new database" and name it the new database,"MuOnline" (note: name the databases exactly what i tell you!!!! or it wont work!) You need to make 2 more new databases, make one called, "Ranking" and the other one, "MU2003_EVENT_DATA" name them exactly like that.

Part B, Afterwards, you need to restore them, so right click on MuOnline database, and click on, "all tasks" and then on, "restore database" then something will pop up looking like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click on, "from device" then click on, "select devices" then click on, "Add" after, click on the browse thing and look for the place you put your MuServer, (you should of put it in the D:/ drive)

Then, look for "DB Backup" and click on, "MuOnline" then press ok. then press ok again and again then wait.

5. Step 5, Force restore:

Now open The database, "MuOnline" again and click on options and check the box, "Force restore over existing database, then press ok. do the same for the other databases, Ranking, and MU2003_EVENT_DATA, except when you click on, add device, use the Ranking file for the Ranking database, and the MU2003_EVENT_DATA file for the MU2003_EVENT_DATA database.

6. Step 6, Adding your ips.

First of all, go to the folder in, MuServer\DB Backup there is a file called ODBC.reg. Run it=>Click Yes.

Ok now go to, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and the ip there is your global ip.

Now to find your local ip open up the command prompt.
to open the command prompt click on start, click run, type in, cmd then a black box comes out, in the box type in: ipconfig, then write down were it says, "ip adress" and were it says, "default gateway" so write down does numbers (ips) because you will need them.

Were it said, "Ip Adress" on the command prompt, that is your local ip.
below will be a list of the places in the server that, requires your ip (if you want others to connect to your server use global ip in all of the places, if you just want yourself to connect and not others, use local ip in all of the places.

MuServer\ConnectServer\Data\ServerInfo.dat
MuServer\ConnectServer\Data\ServerList.dat (don't remove the ")
MuServer\Data\lang\kor\commonloc.cfg
MuServer\Data\commonserver.cfg (there are 4 IPs here)
MuServer\Data\IpList.dat (don't remove the ")
MuServer\Data\MapServerInfo.dat (don't remove the S infront of the IP)
MuServer\DataServer\AllowableIPList.txt (type it like "T H I S" not like "T.H.I.S")
C:\MuServer\DataServer1\AllowableIPList.txt (type it like "T H I S" not like "T.H.I.S")

you can also use the java file i added to the server called, "Search a word in a file here or an ip to change it" to search for the places you need your ip in, just click on it and type, 192.168.1.2, and change them with YOUR local ip or global ip.

7. Step 7, adding SQL password on some server files

look below for the places you need to add your SQL password in

MuServer\EVENT_SERVER\DATA\svconfig.ini
MuServer\RANKING_SERVER\svconfig.ini

8. Step 8, Making links work

go to the folder called,"links" on the server.

click on each 1 then close it so it can find the path.
DONT LEAVE THEM RUNNING CLOSE EM

right click on the link and some will need your ip in it were it says path.
after go to MuTools folder and find hexeditor then click on it. then click open/browse and look for the file, called, "main.exe" (not maintest or anything like that just main.exe) and click on it and look for an ip and change it to yours. or click on top select all (or i think edit) and click find, and type in, 192.168.1.2 and change it to yours. Note: you cant backspace in hexeditor, just put your ip in front of the ip there and if yours is shorter, and the other ip has a part there, add a period "."

9. Step 9, port forwarding
if you have a modem skip this part! (see bottom of the guide if you dont konw whether you have modem or router)

open the command prompt and type in ipconfig,
look at the default gateway and type that in your web browser (use internet explorer)
now open the ports,
and add them.
44404-44406 TCP/UPD
55901-55910 TCP/UPD
like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10. Editing.

Ok now go to mutools, and look for mumaker, and look for the, mumaker.ini file and put your SQL password in it.
launch mumaker select language, and make an account. now close it, go to muedit click on muedit.ini put your password. then launch muedit and click on your account

After, click on the "+" sign below the character list to add a character. add as many as you wish.
now on each character click on were it says "E" next to the characters list, and edit your characters stats/lvl.
DONT USE MUEDIT TO EDIT YOUR EQUIPMENT!!!!! USE MUMAKER FOR THAT!

Ok, now go to MuServer/Data/Commonserver and open it, in the commonserver click edit and click find, and type in, "AddExperience" and change it to the experienc you want for the server (500=500x exp)

YOUR DONE NOW!

If you have a modem you dont have a router page. so skip port forwarding

IF YOU NEED HELP PLEASE REPLY

BUGS:
Castle Siege error in gameserver (just wrong date)
Duel Master bugged (i dont know why ill try to fix that)
Refuge and Barracks cant teleport (just missing the file is all :d )
Fenrir bug (changes color everytime you re equip it or relog, from black,red,gold,blue)
well thats pretty much it
Back to top Go down
http://zyclamemu.sytes.net
UNITED
Administrator
Administrator
UNITED

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1   [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:51 pm

[b][i]THX Bro... This Is Go0d Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.mmorpgheroes.net
ATP
VIP Member
VIP Member
ATP

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1   [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:03 am

Nice sis:D

Last edited by ATP on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forumersite.webs.com
ATP
VIP Member
VIP Member
ATP

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1   [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 am

tnx sis Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forumersite.webs.com
UNITED
Administrator
Administrator
UNITED

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1   [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:51 am

xD Very Happy i am here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.mmorpgheroes.net
comandos
Level 1
Level 1
comandos

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1   [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:41 am

frist hexedit.exe not work and i make all but nothing scsess pleas upload work file hexedit.exe to edit the main and how i run the server and the cilnt setup
Back to top Go down
Xtazy
VIP Member
VIP Member
Xtazy

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1   [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 am

hi i followed all your instructions but having problem when i am editing the hex....i tried to find text 192.168.1.2 but it says not found!

reply asap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1   [Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Setting up a 1.04j Season 3, Episode 1
Page 1 of 1